California College Guidance Initiative (CCGI) works to ensure that all 6th-12th grade students in California have access to a systematic baseline of guidance and support as they plan, prepare, and pay for post-secondary education and training. Improving college & career readiness and transition improves post-secondary success.
What can you find on CaliforniaColleges.edu website:
- 4 Year Academic Planner
- A-G college subjects requirements
- Systems of Higher Education
- Financial Aid
- Career Exploration & Career Technical Education (CTE)
It is very important that ALL students sign up for CaliforniaColleges.edu (CCGI) student accounts!
Instructions to set up an account:
- Go to the CaliforniaColleges.edu login website: https://www.californiacolleges.edu/#/user-login
- In the Students box click Register Your Account
- In the first field, begin typing San Luis Coastal… a drop down will appear. Be sure to select San Luis Coastal Unified.
- In the next field, begin typing Morro Bay High School. A drop down menu will appear, select Morro Bay High School.
- Under the Student ID field, enter your School ID/Lunch ID number.
- The last field is date of birth; MM/DD/YYYY
- On the next page, click Sign Up with Google, enter your SLCUSD Gmail Account, then click NEXT
- Enter your SLCUSD password and click NEXT
Note: Once your account is set up, always use the Sign in with Google option to login.
ALL of our college applications will be launched from this platform, including Cuesta College.