Skip To Main Content


Header Holder

Header Top

Header Pop Up multi panel

Sticky Header

Landing Navigation


Student Services

Work Permit Information

Minors employed in the state of California must have a Permit to Employ and Work (commonly referred to as a “work permit”). Work permits are typically issued by the school where the student is enrolled. Work permits indicate the duties and location where the work will be done as well as the number of hours a minor may work. In most cases it is a two-step process, the minor along with the parent/guardian and employer fill out the B1-1 form and submit to the school local to the minor's address. The school district reviews the B1-1 form and issues the B1-4 (Work Permit).

Work Permit Application Form

Print and complete form, then return to Ms. Abby Diodati for her to issue the permit.  Paper copies are available in the office.

Need a Tutor?

Check out our list of Community Tutors here. The information on this list has not been screened, approved, sanctioned or recommended by Morro Bay High School. This is information that has been provided to assist parents in obtaining tutoring from individuals or groups who have contacted us and expressed an interest in tutoring. It is the parent’s responsibility to interview, check references, and determine suitability and working conditions for any tutor you may wish to use or hire. Please check with the individual tutor regarding their rates. 

Aeries Mobile App

Aeries Parent Portal start screen mobile app

Computer Login

Aeries Parent Portal Login Screen
Click Here to get directions on downloading the parentsquare a;;