Registrar / Enrollment & Records
HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE REGISTRAR'S OFFICE!
The Registrar is the official custodian of records for students enrolled, or formerly enrolled at Morro Bay High School.
To request an official or unofficial transcript, simply stop by the MBHS Registrar's Office before school, at nutrition/lunch, or after school. The Registrar, Mrs. Rachelle Paris, will prepare your transcript immediately at no charge for current students. Official transcripts will not be mailed out. Please bring stamps if you need official transcripts mailed out the same day.
- CaliforniaColleges.edu official transcript link to CalStateApply and CCCApply (Cuesta) - click here to for more information on how to link your CaliforniaColleges.edu account to your CSU or CCC (Cuesta) application for the purpose of automatically populating your MBHS official transcript... it's as easy as 1-2-3!
- Common Application official transcripts will be submitted by your Counselor as part of the Initial and Mid-Year School Report.
- NCAA and NAIA official transcript requests will automatically be uploaded directly to the High School Portal by the Registrar.
Enrolling a New Student
CLICK HERE for more information on enrolling a new student to Morro Bay High School.
- Hosting an exchange student for the 2018-2019 school year? Please review the Exchange Student-Host Parent Welcome Letter for details on how to register your exchange student at MBHS.
Moving or transferring schools? CLICK HERE for more information about the MBHS checkout process.
Seniors, the name on your diploma will be the legal name in PowerSchool. Please complete this FORM if you would like to make changes, or if your name includes special accents or punctuation. Diplomas are issued after graduation ceremony for keepsake and we do not retain copies. Your official transcript is your proof of high school graduation.
EMAIL your request for immunizations records if you are a current or former student. Please include your date of birth, grad year and legal name while in attendance at MBHS. Requests will be processed within 5 business days and shot records will be sent as a PDF attachment to your email request.
Special Education Records
EMAIL your request for current or historical special education records and assessments.
Employers or 3rd Party Verification Vendors
Please fax your education verification requests to Morro Bay High School at 805-772-5944. The Registrar will process and return the requests as soon as possible, preferably within 24 hours.
If you are a current student and are having issues with your locker and/or combo, please visit me during my office hours.
Official School Seal & Signature
please drop off any paperwork that requires the official school seal & school signature to the Registrar's Office for processing. All requests will be processed either immediately or within 5 business days.
- Students, please come to the Registrar's Office if you are having issues with logging into your PowerSchool account.
- Parents, do you have a PowerSchool parent portal account set up? If not, EMAIL me a request for your Access ID & Password to create a new parent account. If you already having an existing account and would like to add another student then please EMAIL the request and let me know if you would like to be set up with a weekly summary report of grades and attendance.
The parent, or student if 18 or older, has the right to review and inspect the student’s school records within five school days of a written request. Pupil records may include transcripts, discipline letters, commendations, attendance, and health information. The parent may have copies made of all or part of the student record. The first two copies of transcripts are at no charge. Additional copy fees are: 8¢ per single side or 10¢ per duplexed page. All other student records are at a charge of: 8¢ per single side or 10¢ per duplexed page. For more information on Student Records please refer to our Parent Handbook.
REGISTRAR'S OFFICE HOURS
MONDAY - FRIDAY
7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Rachelle Paris, MBHS Registrar
Phone: (805) 771-1845 ext 32903
Fax: (805) 772-5944