Aeries Parent/Student Portal
PARENT(S)/GUARDIAN(S), if you haven’t already done so, please log in to your Aeries parent account and complete the 2020-2021 Data Confirmation to confirm information such as medical, contact, demographics, and authorizations.
- Aeries Parent Portal accounts were automatically created for all students in SLCUSD with the email we had on file in PowerSchool.
- To create a new Parent Portal account click Forgot Password? on the login website and follow instructions to create a new password.
- If your email has changed since last year, please contact our Front Office at (805) 771-1845, during office hours Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. to update your email address to create a new Parent Portal account.
- You cannot complete the Data Confirmation from your student’s Aeries account, so double check you are logging in with your email address and not your student’s school email address.
- Siblings have automatically been linked if the same parent email was on file for each student. You will need to complete the Data Confirmation for each student you have enrolled at San Luis Coastal Unified School District.
What is Data Confirmation? The Student Data Confirmation Process replaces the former PowerSchool/Infosnap online registration that is required to be completed each school year by a parent/guardian. Once you have successfully logged into your Parent Portal account, you will see a highlighted prompt at the top of the page, ex. image below.
Follow the link in your portal to complete your student’s Data Confirmation.
Aeries Student Portal
Student portal logins were handed out with schedules on Distribution Day. If your student is having trouble logging into Aeries with the student email and password, please click the link below to report your issue. Please note students must be logged into their student email in order to complete the form.
- Report a Student Login Issue CLICK HERE >> https://forms.gle/z2gKHtQALv6aMGfS8
Email the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.