COVID-19 SCHOOL CLOSURE UPDATE as of 3/20/2020:
- AP Exams:
- The College Board announced changes to the 2019-2020 AP exam administration. They are creating 45 minute online AP exams that will be taken from students’ homes.
- For each AP subject, there will be two different testing dates. Students can select whichever date works best for them. These dates will be sent out on April 3rd.
- Read this College Board AP Update for additional pertinent information.
- SAT Exams: As of today, the College Board has not made any announcements related to the SAT School Day administration.
- PSAT Exams:
- The College Board announced today that all PSAT administrations are paused until further notice. We will do everything possible to provide the PSAT to our students; however, in the event that we cannot, refunds will be given.
What tests should a student be taking to prepare for college admissions to a 4 year university?
Junior year take the PSAT in October to prepare for the SAT. Students will take the test at MBHS.
Spring of junior year students should be registering either for the SAT or ACT. A student may register for both or one type of test.
MBHS School Code (CEEB & SAT): 052061
Note: If you do not enter the MBHS School Code then we will not receive a copy of your test scores. See directions below for sending test scores to colleges.
College Examination Requirements:
UC = ACT or SAT + writing
CSU = ACT or SAT without writing
Private Universities = It is advised to refer to the university website to view testing requirements.
How can one prepare for college admission tests?