SENIOR GRAD SURVEY – REQUIRED for graduation
The senior graduation survey tells the Registrar where you need your final transcript sent, as well as helps our school keep track of trends in post graduation plans and college admissions. All seniors must complete the survey by Friday, May 3rd, whether you are planning on attending college or not. The survey takes less than 3 minutes to complete. You must be logged into your student email account to complete the survey. You may edit your response until Friday, June 14.
Upon completion of all graduation requirements, we will send one FINAL OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT to the college listed on your Senior Grad Survey or Senior Clearance Card by June 25. You may come and pick up copies of your final official from June 15 until the start of the new semester in August, after that you will be considered a former student.
If you have any questions, please see the Registrar, Ms. Rachelle Paris.
All Graduation Contracts must be turned in to the Assistant Principal's Office (Mrs. Stover) by the end of the school day on Wednesday, May 29, 2019. NO GRADUATION CONTRACT - NO PRACTICE - NO CEREMONY
Senior Grad Week Activities:
- Senior Clearance Cards - Pick up Monday, June 3, beginning at 8:30 a.m. in the cafeteria. Complete and return on Tuesday, June 4, by 1 p.m. to Ms. Bunnell in the Front Office. Diplomas will not be issued unless all obligations are cleared and the Senior Clearance Card is turned in.
- Cap & Gown Pickup - Tuesday, June 4, at 12:30 p.m. in the small gym.
- Senior Tribute - Tuesday, June 4th at 6:00 p.m. held in the MBHS big gym. Seniors arrive for Senior Tribute in your cap and gown by 5:30pm in the Wrestling Room.
- Senior Outing - Wednesday, June 5th, 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at The Ravine Waterpark and tri-tip lunch, meet at bus circle.
- Commencement Practice will be held at the MBHS Football Stadium on Thursday, June 6, 2019, from 9:00 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. (MANDATORY)
- Elementary School Visit - Visit your former elementary school at 10:45 a.m. to walk the halls in cap & gown.
JUNE 6, 2019
Commencement will be held at the MBHS Football Stadium. The MBHS Football Stadium will be closed until 3:30 p.m. Seats cannot be reserved in advance. Students should arrive in the big gym by 4:15 p.m. to lineup for graduation.
Students must wear business attire. Men must wear long pants and a dress shirt or shirt with a collar (tie is optional). Ladies must wear a dress or skirt/slacks and blouse (no short skirts). No shorts, jeans, t-shirts, sandals, flip-flops, or tennis shoes allowed. Ornaments on caps or gowns are NOT allowed. Only school-provided awards and cords may be worn with the cap and gown.
Diplomas will be issued right after the ceremony in the cafeteria until 7:00 p.m. After 7:00 p.m. diplomas must be picked up in the Assistant Principal's office (Mr. Cadwallader) on Friday morning June 7, 2019.
We are happy to announce that TOM MEINHOLD PHOTOGRAPHY is our official senior portrait photography vendor for the 2019 yearbook.
Senior year of high school is an exciting time for our students, and the senior portrait is an expression of such a milestone. Senior portraits are taken during the summer, as they are the first deadline for the yearbook. Tom Meinhold Photography is ready to capture this remarkable moment in your life.
For more information call (805) 541-1411 or (805) 550-2128
GOOGLE DRIVE PROCEDURES FOR GRADUATING SENIORS:
Your SLCUSD google account and all items in it will no longer be accessible once you leave SLCUSD. If you wish to have access to your files in your school google drive, you will need to save them to your computer. (Currently students do not have the ability to share their items outside of our SLCUSD domain.) Please be sure to follow these steps prior to June 28th.