California Colleges Plan
Improving college & career readiness and transition improves post-secondary success.
The California College Guidance Initiative (CCGI) works to ensure that all 6th-12th grade students in California have access to a systematic baseline of guidance and support as they plan, prepare, and pay for post-secondary education and training. Click Here to Opt-Out (Spanish Opt-Out form).
What can you find on the CCGI website:
- 4 Year Academic Planner
- A-G college subjects requirements
- Systems of Higher Education
- Financial Aid
- Career Exploration & Career Technical Education (CTE)
It is very important that ALL students sign up for California Colleges (CCGI) student accounts!
ALL of our college applications will be launched from this platform, including Cuesta College.
- Instructions on how to launch your California Community College (i.e., Cuesta) application from your CaliforniaColleges.edu account.
- Instructions on how to launch your Cal State Apply from your CaliforniaColleges.edu account.
Instructions to set up an account:
- Go to the CCGI login website: https://www.californiacolleges.edu/#/user-login
- In the Students box click Register Your Account
- In the first field, begin typing San Luis Coastal… a drop down will appear. Be sure to select San Luis Coastal Unified.
- In the next field, begin typing Morro Bay High School. A drop down menu will appear, select Morro Bay High School.
- Under the Student ID field, enter your School ID/Lunch ID number.
- The last field is date of birth; MM/DD/YYYY
- On the next page, click Sign Up with Google, enter your SLCUSD Gmail Account, then click NEXT
- Enter your SLCUSD password and click NEXT
Note: Once your account is set up, always use the Sign in with Google option to login.