Rachelle Paris

Registrar / Records

Hello and Welcome to the Registrar's Office!

The Registrar is the official custodian of records for students enrolled, or formerly enrolled at Morro Bay High School. Below is a list of requests from the Registrar's Office:

  1. Enrolling a new studentCLICK HERE for more information on enrolling a new student to Morro Bay High School.
  2. Checkout process - Moving or transferring schools? CLICK HERE for more information.
  3. Transcripts:
    • Former Students CLICK HERE to order an official or request unofficial transcript. 
    • Current StudentsEMAIL your official or unofficial transcript request. There is no fee for official transcripts for current students. Official transcripts will not be mailed out, but may be picked up in the Registrar's Office during office hours. 
      • Note: NCAA and NAIA official transcript requests will be uploaded directly to the High School Portal. Common Application official transcripts will be submitted by your Counselor as part of the Initial and Mid-Year Report. Be sure to make a counseling appointment request if you are applying to colleges via Common Application.
  4. Diplomas - Seniors, the name on your diploma will be the legal name in PowerSchool.  Please complete this FORM if you would like to make changes, or if your name includes special accents or punctuation. Diplomas are issued after graduation ceremony for keepsake and we do not retain copies. Your official transcript is your proof of high school graduation.
  5. Immunization Records - EMAIL your request for immunizations records if you are a current or former student. Requests will be processed within 5 business days and shot records will be sent as a PDF attachment to your email request.
  6. Special Education Records EMAIL your request for current or historical special education records and assessments. 
  7. Lockers - If you are a current student and are having issues with your locker and/or combo, please visit me during my office hours. 
  8. Official School Seal & Signature - please drop off any paperwork that requires the official school seal & school signature to the Registrar's Office for processing. All requests will be processed either immediately or within 5 business days.
  9. PowerSchool Portal:
    • Students, please come to the Registrar's Office if you are having issues with logging into your PowerSchool account.
    • Parents, do you have a PowerSchool parent portal account set up? If not, EMAIL me a request for your Access ID & Password to create a new parent account. If you already having an existing account and would like to add another student then please EMAIL the request and let me know if you would like to be set up with a weekly summary report of grades and attendance. 
      • Note: PowerSchool is a great tool for the student and parent to monitor academic progress, contacting teachers through email, viewing attendance, and tardies. You may also download the free PowerSchool app from any internet-connected device (District code: WHLR).



8:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.

12:20 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Rachelle Paris, MBHS Registrar

Phone: (805) 771-1845 ext 32903

Email: rparis@slcusd.org

Fax: (805) 772-5944