Register for Classes
Before registering for your MBHS classes be sure to use the following items as a reference in helping to select the appropriate classes for fall:
- Check A-G eligibility by clicking A-G College Pathway
- Use the COURSE OFFERING HANDBOOK to read details about course and prerequisites
Begin registering online:
- Log-in to PowerSchool here.
- Click "Class Registration"
- Click the pencil on the far right and begin selecting English, Social Science, Math, etc.
- Complete through line 12.
- Click "A" and "B" for year long courses
- If you do not want a zero period click the pencil and select "unscheduled".
- Select alternate courses. This is important if your first choice courses are unavailable or do not work in your schedule for fall/spring.
Only 11th and 12th graders receive a free period by one of the following:
- Taking a Cuesta Enrichment course
- An approved online course
- Enroll in a zero period
- Enroll in a 7th period athletic, work experience, or choir class
- All grades 9-12 must be enrolled in a total of six classes
Register for MBHS Summer School
- Current Students (including LOMS 8th): How to apply for Summer School via PowerSchool EcollectForm
- New 2018-2019 Incoming Students (including Cayucos 8th): MBHS Summer School Application
Register for Cuesta Enrichment
See your MBHS counselor about taking enrichment courses at Cuesta College...
To begin the process:
1. Apply to Cuesta College and click GET STARTED
- Click here: Cuesta College
- Once you apply, you as the student will receive an email with your MYCUESTA account username and password.
2. Fill out the Cuesta College High School Enrichment form
- Click here: Permit to Enroll Form
- Turn this form into the Counseling Office to be faxed to Cuesta College or you as the student can turn the form into Cuest College Admissions Office.
3. Find the course that you plan to register for Summer, Fall or Spring term.
- Click here: Class Finder
4. Register for the course using your MYCUESTA account
- Click here: To Register
- A 3 unit college course equals 10 credits of high school credits
- It is the students responsibility to monitor their progress, completing the course and sending college transcripts to MBHS in order to receive high school credit.
- Cuesta Transcript Order Directions: Log onto your mycuesta account, click Student Tab, Under Quick Link then click Forms, and click Transcripts.
Frequently asked questions: