Pick up Grad Packages in the Account Clerk's Office NOW!
You may also order online with Jostens HERE.
SENIOR GRAD SURVEY – REQUIRED for graduation
The senior graduation survey tells the Registrar where you need your final transcript sent, as well as helps our school keep track of trends in post graduation plans and college admissions. All seniors must complete the survey by Friday, May 4th, whether you are planning on attending college or not. The survey takes less than 3 minutes to complete. You must be logged into your student email account to complete the survey. You may edit your response until the day after graduation.
If you have any questions, please see the Registrar, Ms. Rachelle Paris.
All Graduation Contracts must be turned in to the Main Office (Mrs. Stover) by the end of the school day on Wednesday, May 30, 2018. NO GRADUATION CONTRACT - NO PRACTICE - NO CEREMONY
Senior Grad Week Activities:
- Senior Clearance Cards - Pick up Monday, June 4, beginning at 8:30 a.m. in the cafeteria. Complete and return on Tuesday, June 5, by 1 p.m. to Ms. Bunnell in the Front Office. Diplomas will not be issued unless all obligations are cleared and the Senior Clearance Card is turned in.
- Cap & Gown Pickup - Tuesday, June 5, at 12:30 p.m. in the small gym.
- Senior Tribute - Tuesday, June 5th at 6:00 p.m. held in the MBHS big gym. Seniors arrive for Senior Tribute in your cap and gown by 5:30pm in the Wrestling Room.
- Senior Outing - Wednesday, June 6th, 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at The Ravine Waterpark and tri-tip lunch, meet at bus circle.
- Commencement Practice will be held at the MBHS West Field on Thursday, June 7, 2018, from 9:00 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. (MANDATORY)
- Elementary School Visit - Visit your former elementary school at 10:45 a.m. to walk the halls in cap & gown.
JUNE 7, 2018
Commencement will be held at the MBHS West Field. The MBHS West Field will be closed until 3:30 p.m. Seats cannot be reserved in advance. Students should arrive in the big gym by 4:15 p.m. to lineup for graduation.
Students must wear business attire. Men must wear long pants and a dress shirt or shirt with a collar (tie is optional). Ladies must wear a dress or skirt/slacks and blouse (no short skirts). No shorts, jeans, t-shirts, sandals, flip-flops, or tennis shoes allowed. Ornaments on caps or gowns are NOT allowed. Only school-provided awards and cords may be worn with the cap and gown.
Diplomas will be issued right after the ceremony in the cafeteria until 7:00 p.m. After 7:00 p.m. diplomas must be picked up in the Assistant Principal's office (Mr. Allstot) on Friday morning June 8, 2017.
Sonrisa Photography is the official commencement ceremony photographer. Pictures will be taken of all students receiving diplomas. Parents will not be allowed within the roped area surrounding the graduates.
Complete the Graduation Photo Order Form and return it with payment to Sonrisa's table at graduation, or mail to Sonrisa Photography 734 Main St. A, Cambria, CA 93428. Orders will be mailed FREE within a week.
GOOGLE DRIVE PROCEDURES FOR GRADUATING SENIORS:
Your SLCUSD google account and all items in it will no longer be accessible once you leave SLCUSD. If you wish to have access to your files in your school google drive, you will need to save them to your computer. (Currently students do not have the ability to share their items outside of our SLCUSD domain.) Please be sure to follow these steps prior to June 30th.