The Blue & White is a school-wide organization dedicated to the financial and volunteer support of all extra curricular, athletic, and non-athletic events and groups on our campus. The only fundraiser for Blue and White is to become a member. All of the dues go right back into our classrooms to support our students! Dr. Pruitt is challenging our parents to have our membership at 100 members by the end of next week!
Shop & Earn
Support MBHS! CLICK HERE to create a Ralphs account and add MBHS Blue & White Boosters to your Community Rewards account.
The mission of Morro Bay High School Athletic Boosters is to support and promote all high school sports teams, to encourage and recognize outstanding scholastic achievement, sportsmanship, strength and character both on and off the field, to contribute to the spirit and enthusiasm of the high school athletes and provide a pathway for positive involvement by the community with Morro Bay High School.
The Athletic Boosters charge no fees and everyone is encouraged and welcomed.
We meet the third Monday of each month at 6 p.m. in the school library. You can check the school's event calendar to get the most updated schedule information on meetings.
One of the most important things the Athletic Boosters does is fundraise. It is through diligent fundraising that we are able to provide the following:
- Scholarships to our graduating student athletes
- Purchase awards for all sports teams at the end of the season
- Donate annually to the MBHS Athletic Department
Athletic Boosters is run by VOLUNTEERS. There are many volunteer opportunities throughout the school year. Please contact Boosters at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805-776-3201 if you are interested in volunteering your time. We appreciate your support of our student athletes at Morro Bay High School! Visit our website at www.MBHSathletics.com
The Purpose of this organization is to support the Los Osos Middle School and Morro Bay High School Music Departments with funds and materials beyond those provided by San Luis Coastal Unified School District for the enhancement of their music programs. These funds are used to help finance educational workshops and trips, retreats, festivals, guest artists, transportation, lodging, uniforms, music, performance facility rentals, and more. Beyond funding, the Music Boosters provide time and volunteers to help support the schools, teachers, students, music program and music department events when needed.
Membership is open to any person, family, community member or business interested in supporting these music programs. There are no membership dues to participate in this organization. Visit our website at http://lombmusicboosters.wixsite.com/music
The purpose of the Aggie Backers shall be:
- To provide a supportive role toward the advancement of agriculture students and various agriculture projects.
- To support the utilization or development of existing or new programs associated with the Future Farmers of America (FFA) organization.
- To encourage the involvement of parents of agriculture students and the business community in the programs of the FFA Chapter and Agriculture.
- To assist the vocational agriculture teachers in planning, conducting and successful completion of out-of-class activities of the FFA Chapter and Agriculture Department.
- To provide scholarships and financial assistance to FFA members for the purpose of FFA members projects, conferences, conventions, whether they are local, state, or national, and attendance to college by a graduating member.